Merry Christmas Warriors. I hope this post may inspire some. The article here and the video below says it better than I can.
If you took the time to read the article at the link above, I hope you will also take the time to think of the warriors overseas who are keeping the war away from home and those Americans at home that are working to keep our country going during the holidays.
The video below brings some amazing things to light. I didn’t realize that this is why Switzerland does so well. Meaning why they do a good job staying out of wars and their economy is so strong. People from all over the world are confident in keeping money over there. I always assumed people there were just peaceful and passive. This video tells a different story and puts it into perspective. I put this under Inspiration because this is seriously the way things need to be and why I am always posting and talking about people needing to prepare themselves and be independent and responsible for themselves. Think about America during the Revolution and shortly after. People lived very much the same way minus the mandatory serving in the military part. America was founded and operated in very much the same way as militias were raised early on for defense and every home had a musket for defense (I assume. Maybe not every home). As we progressed through time we pulled further away from militias and responsibility and became more reliant on a powerful Government to bail us out of anything. That isn’t necessarily the best way to do things as you will see.
I searched the Semi-Auto rifle in the video and a SIG 551 on gunbroker starts bidding at $9,500.00
FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
“Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not.”
~ Thomas Jefferson ~
- An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
- A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
- Colt: The original point and click interface.
- Gun control is not about guns – it’s about control.
- If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
- Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
- If you don’t know your rights, you don’t have any.
- Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
- The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.
- What part of “shall not be infringed” do you not understand?
- The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
- 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
- Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
- Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
- You don’t shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
- 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
- Assault is a behavior, not a device.
- Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
- If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
- You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
- Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have – don’t make more.
- When you remove the people’s right to bear arms, you create slaves.
- The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
“It has been said the greatest volume of sheer brainpower in one place occurred when Jefferson dined alone…” John Kennedy
HOW DID JEFFERSON KNOW??????
Especially read the last quote from 1802.
And pass these on to your children and grandchildren!!
When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. Thomas Jefferson
It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world. Thomas Jefferson
I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. Thomas Jefferson
No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government. Thomas Jefferson
The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Thomas Jefferson
To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical. Thomas Jefferson
Thomas Jefferson said in 1802
‘I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered..’